Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-02-21

Sweet dreams by Julia Patrikeeva


Greetings, friends!

Today my inspiration for you is a panel made of tissue paper.



I wanted to play with bright colors. The background was complicated with a stencil and a glaze paste.

After drying the paste, I added impasto.





Gypsum castings are covered with two shades of metal paint. The tenderloin is painted with wax. I assemble the composition, put the photo in the center. Sequins and mica pieces complete the work.

 






Thank you for your attention! I believe that you are inspired and ready for bold projects) See you soon, friends!

Mixed Media Place supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.