Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-02-24

Guest Designer: Nicole Palos

 Hi, Nicole here! I'm a married stay at home momma of 5. Although half of them are older now. I started my art journey as a young child. I always had a passion for crafts and art in some form. drawing, painting, floral arrangements, ceramics, Just creating! Anytime I saw something I liked, I taught myself how to do it. Then I found Mixed media! That is where I was meant to be! I could take all the things I learned throughout the years and apply it!  Altering Objects and art journaling are my favourites.  I love that I can take any art medium and use it wherever I want! No rules!  When I'm not creating I love to be outside with my family and animals.


Instagram
facebook

I had so much fun creating with the moodboard, I took those colours and textures and applied them to a wood base, I decided to go with a Love theme as this is the month of LOVE. I painted everything pink with Spring Blossoms and added the touch of blue (Mermaid Teal).

I started off by adding  Finns stencil and crackle paste to the whole board.

I then added my pink paint and started layering my moulds. after adding flowers and glueing everything down I added mermaid effect paste and white gesso to make everything pop. I hope you like it!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.