Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-01-07

Altered organizer by Karolina Bukowska



Hi! Welcome to the New Year !!!

There are so many possibilities, the beginning and everything can happen.

I wish you all the best and invite you to the organizations for the new year.

For me, this time is the beginning ... as every year, I promise myself a tidy studio.

Last year I almost made it and you can see the whole studio here... 


See how I store media from Finnabair.

My organizer is rotating, it was painted with white gesso, then I quickly and easily filled it with colour.


I used decorative paper for this

This pattern amazes me. I love the animated world themes.



I stuck the paper and gently rubbed it with gesso, waxes and paint.

In this project, I focused on Impasto paints. They are dense and very covering. This allowed me to quickly cover the base and the inside of the organizer. The colours blend beautifully. I have delicately decorated the organizer with casts and wonderful signs with inscriptions that will inspire me while creating. Hugs Karolina


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.