Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-01-05

Soul whispers by Lanette Erickson


Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Have you seen Finnabairs's Art Recipe for December? It's a beautiful mix of winter white and blue with a few muted tones to add a rich aged feel to it. I absolutely fell in love with this board and I had to create something. So following the recipe I went to work. 





I started with a MDF Cog shape for my base and started adding a mix of resin bits. Next I added a mix of Mechanicals and natural elements to add to the wintery feel of this little cog. I hope you like it! If you would like to see how this came together you can see my process start to finish over on my YouTube channel:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.