Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-10-22

Optimistic art journal page by Asia Szczurowska

 


Hello, everyone😊

This is my first post as DT member, so, I’d like to tell you that I’m really glad to be here😊. I hope that my projects will inspired you.


As my first project I created an art journal page. I’m choosing this form when I’d like to say something important for me. With this page I’d like to tell you how happy I was when I received a message that I’m a part od MMP DT. Remember dreams can came true 😊





I used impasto paints to create the background, and some other stuff. If you are interesting how this page was created, please watch this video tutorial.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.