Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-10-25

Memories by Julia Patrikeeva

Hello, friends! Julia Patrikeeva is with you.

I am glad to be a part of this team and create for you.

As a first project, I decided to create a canvas.

At first glance, it is gloomy, but it conceals the memory of the past and something dear. Let our memory keep valuable things as long as possible.


I'll tell you a little about the creation process.

I fix Romantica tissue paper on the canvas with soft matte gel. I complicate the background with a stencil, texture paste and paints. I use paint

metallic Dark Velvet and Art Alchemy violet-green. I set the violet tone on the plaster decoration and inscription, and the green color on a dark background. It magically shimmers.


A photo from a vintage photo booth finds its place, and I start composing. The chipboard and gears are first covered with metal paint, then with wax.

I finish the work with glitter and splashes.




I hope my canvas will inspire you!

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.