Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-10-20

October 2021 challenge

 Hello friends,

This month challenge is focused on warm colours, forest treasures, leaves, rain, fogs and all the beauty that comes with October.


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


When I saw this moodboard I thought - my colors. But, like it can be with my topic/colors, I had a problem to thought how I should start, which topic,  form I should used?  I had to many thoughts in my head.

I decided to use 7 Dots Studio paper collection. When I cut papers into ATC's size the idea of project came.







I used stencil and stamp to made background more interesting. I used waxes to color the chipboard and metal elements. On all ATCs you can see little bottles. I colored them with liquid acrylics.

Mixed Media Place supplies:



Hello, everyone! I adore our challenges for their attractive, beautiful composition of colors, perfectly matched photos and a huge amount of inspirational ideas). I've chosen one color from our inspiration board and decided to create the minimal art object.





Mixed Media Place supplies:


 For those who know me, you know that its colors totally match it. How to miss out. I was inspired by colors to make my cover of my art journal





Mixed Media Place supplies:


I just love the colors in this month's challenge! I knew Finn's Impasto Paints would be perfect for this color combo, so I picked a few that matched and went to work altering this brush. Next I layered in a mix of flowers and fussy cut flowers. This brush came together quickly and I just love the mix of pink & purple, I hope you do too! 




Until next time! Hugs, Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until November 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

Winner and features will be announced by the end of  November .

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for January 2022!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.