Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-07

Make a wish by Marina Ignatova

Hello creative souls!

Marina Ignatova is here with my botanical postcards of different formats.

First, I worked on the background. I applied the texture paste through a stencil. When everything was dry, I made a tinting of distress ink in three colors. I sprayed it with water. Then she sprayed more acrylic: white, black, and opal magic blue-gold. I stitched it around the perimeter.

Now I've worked on the decor. Using moulds and clay, I made figurines. I painted them with acrylic paints. I applied wax on top, revealing the volume. The metal elements were also painted with acrylic paints diluted with water. I did the same with the chipboard. Yes, I love acrylic paints very much)))))



It's time to make a composition and glue everything together. Next, I tinted the flowers and applied toppings.

Everything is ready! We enjoy the result))

See you again! Hugs, 

Marina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.