Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-02

Mixed-media tag by Inna Bronnikova


Yes, creativity cannot be controlled ...

For example, I have been planning an interesting project for a long time ... but I was hampered by a cluttered desktop ... and I did not notice how I made this tag from unused materials left over from a previous project. )) But on the other hand, I got a lot of positive emotions both from the work itself and from the realization of what happened.))




I used Gesso White to cover the cardboard and added texture pastes for the relief. I also used acrylic paints to paint the resulting relief.

I also needed an ABstudio Collection, a stencil, art stones, embellishments.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.