Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-09

Quit hiding your magic by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls!

Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my latest mixed media project playing with a lot of Finnabair products and Liquid Acrylics Paints!

To start I brushed a piece of cardboard with Heavy Gesso. Then I used a stencil with Finnabair Paper Texture Paste.

To color the background I used Liquid Acrylic True Yellow, Deep Torquoise and Crimson that I blended with water to give a watercolor effect. Later I tapped White Heavy Gesso here and there to get a lightly effect and I made a little stamping with black archival ink.


I glued chipboards, flowers and a piece of heavy lace down using Heavy Body Gel. I also took some Finnabair Mechanicals with a few touches of waxes to give more details on my project. For the focal point of my tag I chose a sticker from Art Daily Words you Need.


To finish I added Finnabair Crystal Beads with Soft Matte Gel and I made splatters with Gold mica powder.

I hope you enjoyed my project today

Thanks for stopping by with me! 

Lisa 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.