Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-02-19

The colourful notebook with Yulia Pospelova


Hello, everyone! I'm glad to be here again and today I would like to present this new creation to you, my dear friends. I wasn't making any notebooks for a long time. But this year I've decided to change the situation.










You know that the Mixed Media Place store has got a huge variety of interesting and "yummy" products. I love different metal jewelry and molds with gears and wings. They became the basis of my notebook decor. You know, I never stop at one color, there is always some bright firework inside me. And I show it by my works very often. So every inspiration has its own lifestory.

Thank you all for your attention. Bye-bye!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.