Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-02-20

February 2021 challenge

 Hi mixed-media friends :)

We would like to pour some colours into your life so this month we are here with turquoise and red moodboard. There are some patterns, some nature and some vintage inspiration. 


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


Hello, everyone. Our February inspiration board obviously touched the depths of my soul. My eye was immediately caught by the central picture with a multi-layered wall. I really wanted to recreate it. To my mind, I did it well. 











The canvas is based on several colors, all of them are present at our moodboard.
Also the shell was used as an accent, it is obviously seen at the picture.
Thank you for your attention!

Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hi everyone, this month the moodboard is really energetic and inspiring. I created the canvas with additional wood box. I chosen the colors and some elements like leaves, shell.







To made the texture I used paper paste and sand paste. I mixed a few colors of impasto. I hope you feel inspiring.

Mixed Media Place supplies:



Hello, fans of colors! How I love our mood boards! Pure inspiration, which covers, like a wave!

I really like this color combination, it is my favorite. Therefore, it was a pleasure to do the project.


I worked with pastes and acrylics from the heart, mixing colors together and achieving the desired effect. I hope my panel will inspire you!

Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until March 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

Winner and features will be announced by the end of  March.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for April 2021!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.