Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-02-15

Night Thoughts by Lanette Erickson

Hello all you lovely crafty souls!

Today I am sharing an altered light bulb that I am fondly calling "Night Thoughts".  This is a simple craft light bulb that has been in my stash for a really, really long time. But I have never really been sure of what I wanted to do with it. I just knew that it was time to do something with it.  So while I was sitting at my desk the other day playing with random pieces of resin the idea for this came to mind. 



After attaching all my bits of resin, I dug out my favorite Impasto paints! I just love these paints so very much, the color & coverage is absolutely amazing! 


I added just a touch of shine with Finn's White Pearl Wax.




If you would like to see how I altered this light bulb start to finish you can check it out over on my YouTube channel.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to get a little paint on your hands! Until next time, 

Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.