Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-02-24

Mysterious Box by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!

Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my latest mixed media canvas playing with products from Mysterious Box that I've received recently! 

To start I brushed my canvas with a coat of White Gesso  then I made some stenciling with Finnabair Paper Texture Paste. 

To color the background of my canvas I used Liquid Acrylic Crimson blended with water to give a watercolor effect. Later I tapped White Heavy Gesso here and there to give a touch of light.

I made some stamping with Black Archival Ink and Art Daily stamps.

I prepared some resin embellishments and I coloured them with Prussian Blue Liquid Acrylic.

While drying I cut various elements from Abstudio Diva collection, foil and vellum papers.  

I glued everything down using Heavy Body Gel adding also Prima Marketing flowers. 

I added Melange Art Pebbles to add more details on my project.


To finish I added Finnabair Glass Beads and glitter with Soft Matte Gel and I made splatters with Dragon's Eye Alchemy Paint.

Here you can find my video tutorial for this mixed media canvas:

I hope you enjoyed my project today

Thanks for stopping by with me! 

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.