Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-10-27

Words You Need by Wiola WuWu

Hi everyone. I’m very glad I can share with you my passion – mixed media. This is my first project for Mixed Media Place. I created assemblage using found and rust objects. I love using various, interesting, broken objects. This make the project unique and inspiring. So, I hope my project will be like this:)


First I made the background using modeling paste mixed with small garden stones. Then I put randomly a few colours of impasto and metalique paint to add a little bit shine. Next I made the compsition using nails, I love using them and other founds objects and metal embellishments from Finnabair. To finish the project I used a little bit of patina to give them older look.



I hope you feel inspiring watching my assemblage.

Mixed Media Place supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.