Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-10-30

Guest Designer: Elena Mamonova

Hello! 

I'm Elena)

I have been doing scrapbooking since 2013, but the mixed media direction has interested me only last year.  I really want to develop and study in this direction. My family helps me in every way, and my two children are a constant source of inspiration.


instagram

facebook


My project is a bit unusual.  It is inspired by memories of summer, peace and tranquility.  I wanted to convey the beauty that is under our feet and which we often do not notice.  I grew up in a part of the country where there is mostly steppe with a lot of different herbs.  Since childhood, I loved to dry them.  But only now I have found a use for them in my scrap projects.






Have a great day!

Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.