Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-10-20

October 2020 challenge

 Hello friends,

We are here today to inspire you with a new moodboard. Autumn is a great time for spending time at home and for making some plans for Christmas gifts and festive home decors, It is also great time to harvest plants and turn some natural objects into great embellishments. We know you are extremely creative and we can't wait to see your projects!!


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:



Hello, everybody. Our new challenge is full of interesting things and ideas. When I was thinking about what I was going to create, I couldn't limit myself within and about only one thing. I've chosen the clear bottle, dried flowers, some text and a palette from the moodboard. 











I also used Gesso clear to glue the Tissue Paper to the base. Some color was added by Liquid Acrylic. All you need is to combine all the selected elements and place them on your canvas.





Hi everybody!
Our inspiration board is great! I'm crazy about this palette! I present to you a card to inspire you! The card is made as a door, with beautiful cracks and nice shades.













Hello everyone!
Our beautiful moodboard inspired me to design a mixed-media canvas.
To create the background I used Modeling Paste and Finnabair Stencil - Gothic.



I cut out the leaves from the Bristol paper. 




I created the texture with mica in flake form and  micro beads.



Of course, I also used metallic wax Firebird, to be honest, it is one of my favorite!





In this work, I used acrylic paints, Modeling Paste,  Heavy Body Gel, Gesso White, Micro Beads, Mika Flakes, metallic wax Firebird, stencil and various decorations.



>



Hello everyone! With this moodboard I was inspired by white and gold colors so I created this art journal page playing with AB Studio papers and Finnabair Art Daily stickers, stamps and embellishments. For the final touch I made splatters with Finnabair Art Alchemy Dragon's Eye paint!





Mixed Media Place supplies:

* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until November 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

Winner and features will be announced by the end of  November.


And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for December 2020!!


Have a great day!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.