Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-18

You only live once by Inna Bronnikova


Hello friends! Today Inna is with you.
I continue to work on my artbook and made another page.



As the main element, I chose a card from the set of Words you need.
It seems to me that on the card is a family that works on the land, so I used the floral decorations and the Laurels stencil.
I took watercolor paper as always and protected it with Gesso White.
Then I applied a texture paste and a stencil.


Then I painted the background and assembled the whole composition on 3D Gloss Gel.
The next step is waxes. I used Metallique Wax Firebird and Mint Sparkle.
The final touch is Mini Art Stones and shine. That's it, the page in the artbook is ready.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.