Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-19

Guest Designer: Irina Yaremishina

My name is Irina Yaremishyna. I'm from beautiful city Odessa on the South of Ukraine. It's a city with the scent of acacia and the salty surf))



I have three dear men, who like to distract me at home from the creativity: my husband and sons)))

I've been doing scrapbooking for almost 1,5 years. I came to scrap because I wanted to make album for my son, but mixmedia world won my heart before I could make it🙈 Most often I make panels, canvas and alter objects.



This moodboard is magic. The mushrooms and shells on it inspired me. I wanted to make something as magical as summer evenings.




In my work I used several colours of waxes, artstones, pebbles and cuttings from the paper ABstudio

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.