Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-17

Mixed media tags by Martina Stoycheva



Hello everyone!
Today I`m sharing with you my mixed media tags with waxes. 
Waxes are probably my favorite mixed media product of all time. And no matter how often I use them, or how many projects I have done with them over the last few years, I always ,always love to use them again and again. 










You can find all products that I used and my video tutorial bellow.



Hope you have an amazing and unforgettable summer!
Hugs, Martina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.