Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-10

Make room for your art by Lisa Rabellino



Hi creative souls!
Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my new art journal spread playing with Finnabair products and AB Studio papers! I love so much new collection Diva and you?



To start I made a little collage of tapes and laces on my Art Daily journal. Once dry I brushed White gesso on all my pages and so I made stencil with Modelling Paste through Swirly Florals stencil.



To color the background I used Finnabair Liquid Acrylics Magenta and Deep Turquoise adding a little of water to blend the colors together as well.



I made some stamping and I built my composition and focal point with paper embellishments that I cutted from Diva collection papers, stickers, and Finnabair Mechanicals stars.



To finish my project I added Finnabair microbeads with Soft Matte Gel and I made splatters with Black Ink Liquid Acrylic.



I hope you enjoyed my project today
Thanks for stopping by with me!
Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.