Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-20

August challenge

Hi friends,

The end of summer is coming. It's still not Autumn but the days are visibly shorter and the nights are colder. Great moment for looking up to the night sky and observing Perseids. Last moment to enjoy summer days and shorts :) And here is our this month moodboard:



Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:



Hi guys! Our new summery mood board is very beautiful, isn´t it? I was inspired by the acrylic pouring image, as well as the colors and the flowers on the board. I primed the canvas black and did some acrylic pouring on it myself. I also did some text stamping on the canvas, and heat embossed it with white powder.






Then, I assembled some voluminous decorations on top of it. I layered dies cuts, chipboard, metallic embellishments and artificial flowers. I painted them all with acrylic paints, and added some toppings (beads and glitter) on top of the project.






Hello friends!
Renovation has begun in my new apartment, the interior of the apartment will be completely changed and the emphasis will be on green.



On the new inspiration board, I saw a lot of greenery and flashes of sunset rays that resonate with the mood of my future interior, so I decided to make this small chest of drawers.



I used acrylic paints, metallic waxes, texture paste and a stencil.




Hi dear friends!
Such an inspiring banner we have in August - loving those deep and rich colors!
In my boho canvas I've used a beautiful color combo of teaI, green, red and orange.



I've used Black Gesso and Graphite Paste with Laurels stencil to create a background, painted everything with Metallique Acrylics and gave a final touch using Waxes.











Hello friends! I am very inspired today! Because we have a stunning mood Board! The combination of coral, green and yellow is very life-affirming.



Using the largest picture of the collage as a basis, I created a canvas background by mixing several acrylic paints. Complicated the background by applying waxes through a stencil. And a little added stamps.







Collecting the composition, I also played a little with waxes, highlighting the volume of elements.
At the end, I added berries and flowers, inspired by pictures from the collage.






Hello crafty friends!
Love gives wings.
To love is divine.
This is my inspiration for this month gorgeous moodboard.








Come join us and have fun!


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until September 19th, 23:55 CEST.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  September.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for October 2020!!

Have a great day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.