Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-05-26

Wonder by Mary Tzalla

Hello dear friends and welcome on the blog!
Today, I would like to show you my latest project and I have also prepared a step by step Video Tutorial. This time I made a mixed media canvas with lots of Finnabair mixed media products and embellishments.


I started by applying White Crackle paste and when it was dried and the crackles were shown, I applied Finnabair Paper paste through the ''Swirly Florals'' stencil and heat embossed the pattern to make it more visible.




Then, I primed all the resin elements with Black Gesso and painted them with Finnabair Spark and Mettalique acrylic paints. The chipboards were also treated the same way.
When everything was dried I arranged all the elements around my photo and made several layers with flowers, resin and metal embellishments.



To finish the layout, I added glass beads and glitter with soft matte gel along with some glitter for more shine.

You can watch the whole process in my video!




Thank you for stopping by!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.