Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-05-25

Free form ATC bobbins by Marina Ignatova



Hello lovers of mixed media! Marina’s here.
Not so long ago, free form ATC YouTube hop, created by the Finnabair team, ended. So many incredible projects accompanied by step-by-step tutorials could not fail to inspire! Of course, I also wanted to create my own series of unusual cards.

So, meet the free form ATC bobbins! You have no idea how voluminous they really are!






How were they created? First I worked on the background. First, I applied impasto paint with a palette knife. When everything was dry in several places, I glued the tissue paper. This has an interesting effect. Then I used Golden Nugget Paste, applying it through a stencil.





Now the most interesting thing was waiting for me! I created a voluminous composition using not even scrap materials. Everything went there, even old blunt scissors, pins, and cardboard bobbins with real ribbons.






When all the decor was in place, it was time to cover it with acrylic paints with a metallic effect and add little things in the form of topping and glitter for a more spectacular look.

How do you like the result?)) I think it's not bad)

You can learn more about the creation process in my video tutorial.



Hugs, Marina.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.