Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-05-27

Love the journey by Martina



Hello crafty friends!
This month I was happy to receive a mysterious box from Mixed Media Place store and I was beyond happy. You should definitely give it a try! It`s so fun when you`re surprised by what`s inside and start crafting.












I was having not just one idea. At first I thought I`ll create layout, then I thought some kind of album, since the papers are  great fit for albums. My last and final  idea was tags, and this is what you`ll see today.
I hope you will like them!
Hugs, Martina.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.