Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-01-10

Happy Place by Olga Ravenskaya


Hi dear friends!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.
What is hidden behind every door?
A warm and friendly house, or maybe an inner world, or good vibes, or dreams and wonders?
With thoughts of it I've created a home decor piece - the Door which could mean any of those things.


To create a texture I've applied Taupe Rose Rust Effect Paste mixing it with Art stones.



I've painted the door with Metallique paints and added beautiful shimmer using Sparks paints and Waxes.
All the chipboard is covered by Metallique paints and embossing powders.



As a final touch I added Sterling Glass Glitter as a topping.





Here is my process video, hoping you'll enjoy it.



Thank you for stopping by!
Let your door lead you to a wonderful world!

Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.