Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-01-13

Protect your magic by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!
Today I created this easy mixed media heart "Protect Your Magic" playing with Alchemy Paints and other Finnabair products!


To start I brushed two coats of white gesso on my chipboard heart.
I made a little stamping using Prima clear stamps with archival ink pad. 
I used Art Extravagance Golden Nugget through Prima Marketing stencil. So I added colors to my background with Finnabair's Alchemy Paint with a bit of water to blend the colors as well.



I took my Art Daily "Words You Need" booklet and I chose a picture that inspired me. I made some "fairy wings" stamped a butterfly from Finnabair Dare To Dream cling stamps on a piece of vellum and I embossed it with white powder.


I glued all my embellishments down adding also flowers and paper die-cuts.
Finally with Soft Matt Gel I added micro beads and glitter here and there



You can watch the step by step tutorial here:



Thanks for stopping by with me!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.