Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-01-09

Guest Designer: Marina Soskova

Hello everyone My name is Maria Soskova, I do not remember how old I am, in my heart I am still a child, and it does not matter that two daughters have already grown up ))))) I have always been making, sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, but I started to be more engaged in 2014 and everything tightened me seriously and I stayed ) If we are talking about my style, I do not have any special preferences - all the time I has been trying new things. In my works I like multi-layering and multi-detailing. I love creating altered objects from scratch. So I decided to make Christmas trees as gifts for family and friends.


To create imitation of fir trees, I made a cone out of paper and my husband filled them with polyurethane foam. When it dried it was ready to work with. 


I glued the decor of beads and flowers onto the blank base, then I applied texture paste. Then painted with metallic paints, wax, and on top a little dusted with white gesso. In the end, I sprinkled with topping and glitter.








Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.