Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-23

The most beautiful Christmas by Marina Ignatova


Hello, friends! Marina Ignatova with you! And today I will inspire you with a Christmas canvas!


Now, on the eve of my favorite holiday, I want to immerse myself in its atmosphere! Even though I'm no longer a little girl, I still believe in the magic of Christmas!







So, first I covered the canvas with Heavy Gesso White. Then I made a relief with stencils and pastes. Next, I created a background using paints: Liquid Acrylic, Metallique Acrylic and Metallic Accents.
After it is time to make a composition.




And in the end I sprinkled Art Ingredients Mica Flakes.
Merry Christmas dear! May it bring joy and happiness to every home!

Mixed Media Place:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.