Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-27

Twinkle Lights by Mary Tzalla

Hello friends!

Today, It's Mary with you and I would like to show you my new layout with a step by step video tutorial. A Christmassy layout in white and silver tones with lots of magic and sparkle. As usually I used my favourite Finnabair mixed media products and 7 Dots Studio papers.


I've used the Sugarplum paper from the Yuletide collection and to start I applied Finnabair clear gesso. Then, I made some stenciling work with the Northern Lights stencil and an icing paste - Old Silver. I made a bit of stamping and added some colour with Lindy's Gang sprays.




Continued by coloring the Dusty Attic chipboard with Silver Spoon acrylic paint and embossed the die cut shapes with Lindy's EP.



After I glued everything down and made my composition I added glass beads and glitter with soft gloss gel.

You can watch my creative process in my video below!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day and a Happy New Year!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.