Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-22

Strive for art by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Svetlana Lipnitskaya here today and I'm so excited to share my new project as a member of MMP Team.


I was very impressed with the November moodboard and I made a small art project "Strive for art"with its colour palette.  my project is not a photo frame, but there is a photo inside. It's not a postcard, but there are a lot of flowers. It's not a layout, but it has a plot and a composition. The girl in the photo is reaching for a flower arrangement, but in fact she is reaching for art. Hidden in the flowers are the letters A R T.






For Oriental chic I used sparks of gold paint and I really like it! With the help of paint sparks I achieved noble shines on. For a beautiful texture, I used texture pastes.



Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafty day!
Svetlana

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.