Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-20

December challenge

Hi friends,
Are you ready for Christmas? Have you bought all Christmas presents? Do you have prepared everything? And what about an idea of finding time for yourself? A quiet place, where you could relax and do something just for yourself... Maybe you will feel a flow of inspiration looking onto our newest moodboard: delicate, peaceful, relaxing...


Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


There was an ordinary red car, and became a retro Christmas truck! The recipe is simple: first white primer, then pale green paint. And then we begin to add layers of rust paste. Add Christmas tree and gifts - interior decoration is ready!







Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hi dear friends!
Our December moodboard is so beautiful and charming,  it reminds me of calm and peaceful days coming after Christmas Eve.
I've created soft and dreamy home decor piece named Christmas Morning, using pink, grey and light green shades of our color palette.



As a base I've used Metallique Acrylics for painting all the elements - White Pearl, Vintage Rose and Golden Moss. Then, to get an extra sparkling effect I've added Sparks paints - Butterfly Spells, Raven Black and Opal Magic - Rose-Gold.






As a final step I've used Gold Rush Glass Glitter for golden touch  and Crystal Glass Beads - for ice imitation.

Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hi friends! for this moodboard I created this romantic maxi tag, with a piece of watercolor cardstock where I made stencils with Modelling Paste, and I added also Art Stones for much texture. To color the background I used Art Alchemy Paint diluted with a little bit of water. I added also flowers, ribbons, microbeads and Finnabair Mechanicals!






Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello, friends!
This month’s Moodboard inspired me another page on the artbook. From this board I took a yellow glow, green, black, white colors and lonely trees.


I used Finnabair products that are my favorites and use them all the time: Heavy Gesso, Art Alchemy - Sparks, Stencil, Modeling Paste, 3D Gloss Gel, Metallique Wax.






You can see all the products in my list below.


Mixed Media Place supplies:





Our December mood board is charmingly tender. I decided to follow the colors exactly, and created a set of hanging Christmas decorations.



7 Dots Studio "Verano Azul" papers matched perfectly our colors, so I used them as backgrounds for mixed media elements. The set is made on the ready-cut bases by Scrapiniec.






I also used a lot of Scrapiniec Christmas chipboard, as well as metallic snowflakes and handmade flowers as decorations. Wonderful Opal Magic Mermaid paints completed the full image of my Christmas hangers.

Mixed Media Place supplies:




* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until January 19th.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  January.


And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for February 2020!!


Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.