Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-18

Guest Designer: Tatiana Sadomskaya

Hello friends,
Our Guest Designer today is talented Tatiana Sadomskaya. She created a project inspired by our November moodboard but very festive one. Enjoy :)





Hi, my name is Tatyana Sadomskaya and I am very pleased to be invited to be a guest designer on a blog MMP. I am from Russia, from the small town of Saransk. I've been doing scrapbooking for 6 years, I love mixed-media, paints, pastes and brushes - my love.


Moodboard is very inspiring. I made such a bright Christmas tree. They say that gold jewelry is in trend this year, although I probably went too far :)))





Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.