Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-16

Embrace yous inner child by Inna Bronikova


Hello Mixed Media friends!
How often do you remember your childhood?
Can you allow yourself to remain a child in the soul?
My inner child always lives in harmony with me. Therefore, it is very easy for me to find a common language with my son. Let this canvas remain for me as a reminder.


The gorgeous November Inspiration Board suggested the colors for my work.


At first, I used Heavy Gesso White so that the paint spreads well on the surface. Then i made a relief using Prima - Finnabair Stencil Ornate Lace and Modeling Paste. This stencil is now my great love!! 


I colored background with sprays. Tinted chipboard and paper elements Metallique Wax - Aged Brass.




And in the end I sprinkled Prima - Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter - Copper
Peace and goodness to you!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.