Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-13

Find yourself by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!
I created this mixed media card today playing with Impasto Paints and other Finnabair products!



To start I cut a piece of watercolor paper. I used Modelling Paste through Prima Marketing stencil. So I added colors to my background first using Finnabair's Impasto Paint with a bit of water and then using Bloom spray colors.
I made a little stamping using Prima clear stamps with stazon ink pad.
I created some embellishments using Prima moulds and stamping a dragonfly on a piece of white cardstock which I embossed with clear powder.
I chose Stars background chipboard which I painted with Jade Impasto paint.



I brushed a little bit of white texture paste on some paper leaves and then I colored them with Mermaid Sparkle Paint because I love so much its shiny effect.


So I glued everything down with tacky glue and when dried I gently applied White gold wax on some details and white gesso on flowers.
I added some beads with Soft Matt gel and I made splatters with white liquid watercolor!



You can watch all the procedure here in my video:



Thanks for stopping by with me!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.