Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-10-18

Vintage Layout "Walk on the wilde side" by Svetlana Lipnitskaya


Hello my creative friends! I'm glad to see you here! So I want to show you mine... I love the September inspiration Board! Especially pictures with flying autumn leaves, so I wanted to do something in a vintage style with the application of these autumn leaves. I love autumn so much for saturated and bright colors! Ochre, Marsala, chocolate, bronze mist color and olive branch color! Everything is so beautiful and inspiring! And my work will inspire you to the most beautiful autumn!



For my project I chose two sheets of my favorite 7 Dots Studio papers. I used my favorite Finnabair products: transparent gesso, stamp, stencil, paint and I even cut a moth out of the package - the Finnabair emblem!











Here is my video tutorial:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.