Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-10-14

What a wonderful world by Inna Bronnikova


Hello Mixed Media friends!
Here, Inna and I am happy to be a part of the Mixed Media Place team.

Today it is time for my first project and I want to present you my canvas.


I made it being inspired by September Challenge. I really enjoyed working on this month's great inspiration board.



The forest theme always inspires me and makes my heart beat faster. I even specifically went to the forest to find a piece of birch bark.))


In this project I used many of my favorites products like the Art Stones, Crackle Pastes which are absolutely fabulous and versatile and you can use them in so many ways and styles.



You can see everything I've used, below in the supplies list.
Peace, kindness and inspiration to all!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.