Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-10-25

Into the unknown by Mary Tzalla


Hello friends!

Today, Mary is with you and I have prepared a step-by-step video tutorial for you. I created a layout with lots of Finnabair mixed media products and Dusty Attic chipboard.


I've used the Palmistry paper of the 7 Dots Studio Fortune Teller collection. As a base of my background I applied Finnabair Graphite Paste through a Prima Marketing stencil and then I embossed the pattern. Made a little stamping and added color with Lindy's sprays.



I painted the chipboard with the Finnabair Raven Black acrylic paint sparks and I loved the shiny result. These paints are so amazing. Then, I primed with black gesso the moulds and sprayed them with Lindy's spray. When dried, I gently applied White Gold wax.




After I glued everything down and made my composition I added art ingredients with soft gloss gel.


You can watch all the procedure in my video!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page!!!! Mini work of art with some of the best products available!!!! Such a beautiful page Tusia :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.