Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-10-21

Home sweet home by Marina Ignatova


Hello my creative friends! Marina is here and I am glad to welcome you!
As a lyrical person, I depend on the time of a year and the weather outside the window. Warm autumn with its stunning colors from ochre to crimson, from green to brown and gold is my main Muse today! 



Because of my emotions I wanted to create an altered birdhouse. That's just the autumn palette I diluted with deep blue.





I used my favorite Finnabair materials: metallic acrylic paints and waxes. It was with their help that I achieved those colors and their transitions that you see on the panel.




I really like to use natural materials in my projects. And this time I also used them. You can see cones and dry twigs as the decor of the panel.
I really hope that my project will please and inspire you!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.