Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-10-28

Altered brush by Nirvana


Hi!!

Today I want to show you my video on how to alter a big brush! I used a lot of recycling elements, which I aged with the Rust Effect Pastes (brown & red) by applying them roughly everywhere!



I water it all with a little bit of water to make the "rust" drip!


Then I cover the rest of the embellishments with black gesso, then I put some rust on the spot and some emerald green acrylic paint to accentuate the rust! 



And finally I used a little bit of steampunk copper acrylic paint to give my project a little light!


xoxo
Nirvana!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.