Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-23

Window Clock by Anat Weksler


Hello Mixed Media friends!

Anat here sharing today my new Steampunk project with a step by step Video Tutorial
I named my project "Window Clock". I added a clockwork so it is actually working!  
I created it so it can be used as wall hanging clock.




In this project I used many of my favorites products like the Resist Canvas which is absolutely fabulous and versatile, you can use it in so many ways and styles.


Other products I can't live without are Mechanicals and Metal elements from Mitform.

You can see everything I've used, below in the supplies list.



Watch the Video to see the whole process of the Window clock creation:


Here are more photos and close-ups:






Mixed Media Place Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.