Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-30

Guest Designer: When a wave comes, go deep by Anastasia Cernova

Dear friends,
We are happy to have Anastasia Cernova today as our Guest Designer. She is the winner of our June challenge and especially for us she created stunning canvas inspired by our current moodboard. Take a look and tell us - isn't it amazing?!!



My name is Anastasia Cernova. I ‘m 27 years old and I live in a small Baltic country – Lithuania. I was introduced to scrapbooking 3 years ago and now it has become a real passion. Mostly, I appreciate the fact that scrapbooking has many levels of complexity, can be different all the time and basically has no limits. I love to participate in different challenges, experiment with different styles and materials, while I am absolutely captivated by mixed media magic! I am sure that charm and significance of scrapbooking and mixed media are hidden in small details.



It’s an honor to be a Guest Designer on a such wonderful creative platform. I was inspired to create this mixed media canvas by a beautiful sea colours from the moodboard. I’ve started my project by creating a background. For this purpose, I took a stencil and have used Finnabair Graphite Paste.



To make the work more interesting and volumetric, I’ve used wooden and plastic decorations. As the a main project accent I have chosen old house picture and Sentiments Stickers. Almost in every work I use Word Stickers, because it’s a perfect opportunity to fill the work not only with beauty, but also with content. Hope you will like my seaside!

And here is current challenge moodboard:



Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.