Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-05

Live simply by Anastasia Kuznetsova


Hi guys! Today I have prepared for you a small bright canvas. I called it Jolly Roger.



To create it, I took Impasto paints and Metallique paints. I also mixed 3D Gloss Gel with Metallique paints, Sparks and applied through a stencil. For the decor, I used carvings, flowers, clay decor. To create it, I used molds from Finnabair. I also created some decorative elements using a stencil and a stamp.








At the very end, I added art ingredients: Glass Beards, Glass Glitter and Rose Glitter.

I invite you to see my tutorial, which I created for you. Enjoy watching.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.