Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-02

Summer of the childhood by Arantzazu

 Hi evryone!!

Today I want to share with you my new art journal page  dedicated to the summers of my childhood.
I remember those eternal summers in which the days seemed to have more than 24 hours and each day was a new adventure! I have to say that I live in a small town and it was close to the mountain so we imagined corridors and corners that had to be explored! It was very exciting!




For this page I did not want to use a lot of texture and layers, just a template with rust-effect pastes, a bit of paper texture paste and some details to focus on the main theme.
You can see a step by step below.



I hope you like it!
Arantzazu

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.