Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-09

Four winds ATC series by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media lovers! Anastasia here and today my inspiration for you is ATC series "Four winds".



I created background using my favorite stencil "Swirly flowers" and Paper Texture Paste which gives flat texture. For creating composition I used moulds "Anabelle", metal embellishments from several sets, cut out stamps, art ingredients etc. I painted everything with different acrylic paints and  applied metallique waxes, layering them until I got result what I needed. I wanted to show colours and nuances, that every wind might have.



I decided to present each wind as a fairy tale character and reflect the features of each of them. In this way the East Wind turned out to be a feminine, floral and a bit mysterious creature.



The North Wind is cold, often harsh and prickly, but sometimes it lights the stars and fulfills desires.



The South Wind is golden, with a rustling of leaves and wings of butterflies, invigorating early in the morning and covering everything with heat in the afternoon.



The West Wind is changeable, it's a wind of travel and adventure, which makes you move.


Mixed Media Place supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.