Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-12

Natural findings by Kasia Salmanowicz


Hello everyone!

This time I decided to decorate MDF box. It can be used to keep your favorite mixed media products or other small items of everyday use. For my project I used Finnabair mediums that you can find in Mixed Media Place store and also natural pieces of wood , HDF decors and metal accessories. I also added a few pieces of linen fabric.





At the beginning I covered my box with white gesso. I also applied structural paste through Finnabair stencil to create some texture. Using Soft Matte Gel and Heavy Body Gel, I glued the elements. To add a bit of colour, I used Dark Brown Impasto paint and liquid acrylic paint that perfectly works diluted with water.






All this can be seen on the video that I made for you. See how natural elements can be combined with typically craft accessories.



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.