Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-07-12

Marine accents by Kasia Salmanowicz


Hello crafty people!

It's summer, so you can enjoy the allure of vacation. I love this time of the year and marine mood! Today my inspiration is a banner with an anchor at the center. Of course, based on the Finnabair products.


In addition to the base and anchor made of HDF material, I also used clay elements and new Finn moulds. It turns out that cogs have been one of my favorite accents in projects lately. In my project you can see metal embellishments, stickers from Art Daily series, art stones, some old paper, but also a stencil with a golden icing paste thanks to which a beautiful shiny pattern appeared on the base. There is also sand paste here. I used soft matte gel for gluing the whole project and colored some elements with liquid acrylic paints.









I show all the steps in my video tutorial – I invite you to watch and comment. Naturally Finnabair products can be found in the Mixed Media Place store.



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.