Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-07-15

Steampunk canvas by Nadya Drozdova


Hello everyone! Here is Nadya sharing with you my mixed media inspiration. This time it is small 10x20 cm canvas in steampunk style, full of textures and interesting elements. 










For my background I used Paper pastes, Tissue paper and acrylic paints by Finnabair. As a main decoration I took Dusty Attic chipboard and Mitform casting metal embellishments. You can watch the whole process of creation this canvas in my video tutorial. Wishing you a lot of inspiration.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Ah, beautiful <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,awesome, beautiful, I don't have enough words. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.