Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-07-08

Coral forest by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media fans! Today I want to inspire you with my mixed media tag. What do you prefer, walks in the forest or sea rest? Maybe both?
I couldn't choose and I mixed both themes in my work: corals as a forest and between them butterflies as fishes.




I created background using marvelous colours of paints - Mint (impasto paint) and Jade Stone (metallique paint), beautiful washi tapes from set Nocturnal Elements (all by Finnabair) and Distress Ink. For coloring up corals I also used Mint and Jade Stone paints, added other amazing paints - Mermaid Teal (Sparks Paint), Ancient Gold (Metallique Paint) and embossing powder from Ranger.
To enhance the similarity of corals to forests, I used Mechanicals - Woodland Ferns. As always, the best way to glue them down is to use the Heavy Body Gel.
At the end I added Art Ingredients - mini art stones and micro beads.





I prepared video tutorial. I hope you like it!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.