Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-05-27

Art by Martina Stoycheva


Hello everyone!
You know how much I love creating small projects, right. So I took this 10x10cm canvas and created sweet, little gift for someone. 



The alarm clock that I altered a few weeks ago, came with some great metal pieces inside which were perfect  for  this projects. I combined them with some great Mechanicals and Finnabair`s  products  and my mini canvas came to life.







While I was searching for inspiration through my materials, I found Don`t forget to fly stamp set by Finnabair and looking at the little circles I choose another, not so traditional way to use them. I stamped on modeling material and created unique embellishments. Easy and simple. I may have to look at my stamps for some new ideas now.





You can watch my video tutorial:


Mixed Media Place supplies:
:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martina
    What a lovely mini canvas you created. It looks fabulous with all the lovely embellishment items you added. Fantastic texture, awesome colors as well . I love that you stamped into modelling material. It looks just great ! You are so clever ! Thank you for sharing and for creating a video as well. Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.